Thursday 13 February 2014

Evaluation Activity: Target Audience and Marketing

Who would be the audience for your media product?

I don't think my film would have mass mainstream appeal and therefore would be quite difficult to market. The target audience for my film would be adolescents and young males as my film chronicles the adventures of one principle male character and is a French action adventure.

This is a fairly prosperous category of film especially in France; most cinema-goers are between 15-24. Therefore I think my film would definitely be both a festival film and shown in some independent cinemas, as it would be unlikely to receive funding from major studios. 


My film would have to receive funding from studios that take more risks on UK films like Fox Searchlight or Film4 Productions.


No comments:

Post a Comment